DUE TO COVID-19
WE ARE HIRING:
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
WE WANT TO LISTEN TO YOUR FEEDBACK
OCTOBER 31, 2020
FRICTION LIVE BAND
($250 CASH PRIZE)
EXOTIC FILIPINO FOOD
TAKING RESERVATIONS FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN CELEBRATING THANKSGIVING AT THE RESTAURANT
DECEMBER 31, 2020 - JANUARY 1, 2021
NEW YEAR'S EVE
8:30PM - REGISTRATION
We can set your event from a chic lounge for a pre-fix dinner or a buffet-style dining to a formal conference table for an engaging lecture or meeting to a larger corporate happy hours or group parties.
happy hour from 4 pm - 7 pm only
Bistro 1521's Private Room is packaged with a private bar and a designated bartender/server for your guests. Perfect for corporate meetings, and training seminars by day and ideally suited for an evening cocktail hours, wedding rehearsal dinners, birthdays and anniversaries or any group event, comfortably accommodating 25 - 35 guests.
We can also accommodate large parties by closing down the restaurant
We Require Groups of 6 or More Guests to make a reservation ahead of time.
For Our Guests' Convenience
1. We prioritize reservations
2. We seat groups when their party is complete
3. Automatic 20% gratuity for a party of 6 or more
4. Automatic 20% gratuity for Kamayan
* We have a cake cage fee of $15/cake or 24 pcs of cupcakes. The reason for this is we still have to use our plates and utensils, cut and serve the cake for your guests and utilize dish washing as well. Our policy is we do not allow guests to bring any beverage with them. If it's wine, and only wine is legally allowed, the corkage fee is $30/bottle. Note that we have an amazing wine selection that are paired well with our dishes.
For more information please call 703-741-0917
We are always looking for amazing talents. From Comedic Act (Amateur/Professional), Acoustic/Singer, Full Band, to Pianist/Singer, and more!!
Perform and get discovered!!
We look forward to hearing your amazing talent!
Audition - Every Wednesday at 2:30 pm
Schedule for an audition at 703-741-0917
- EAT FOOD THE TRADITIONAL WAY -
Traditionally, Filipinos eat food with bare hands. If you want to experience what it's like to eat like a Filipino, then eat Kamayan style.
We can accommodate small and large groups. Reservation Recommended.
There is no doubt, Filipinos love pork!
We celebrate the love of food with a roasted pork belly roll at any occasion.
It doesn't have to be a birthday party for you to eat porchetta. Available anytime. You just have to make sure to PRE-ORDER AHEAD OF TIME!